Happiest when I have a race to train for and an adventure to set out on…. from Rower, to Marathoner, to Triathlete, to Ironman… I write about my experiences and try to provide helpful tips when ever I find something that works for me.
I don’t always nail my priorities but overall I find a strange balance between learning new skills, endurance training and normal life stuff.
When I started Live Loosley, I tried to identify with the fitness/ health and wellness industry, but it doesn’t accurately reflect who I am… I’m just a girl with a competitive mindset, who needs an outdoor active outlet, loves to travel and eat good food, and enjoys writing about it.
- 2008-2012: Rowing
- 2013: First Marathon (3:55) – Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2014: Learn to swim > 25m *Started Live Loosley
- 2015: Half Ironman (5:50) – Zell em See
- 2016: Thorpe Park Sprint (1:21 – First Podium)! + Crewed Race Across America (6 days 6 hours)
- 2017: Marathon (3:55) – Brighton, England
- 2018: Ironman (12:46) – Mont-Tremblant, Canada
- 2019: Infinity Half Triathlon Peñíscola (5:49) and the Amsterdam Marathon (3:49)
- 2020: Who knows, it’s a different world we live in now! But trying to stay active. Zwift helps.
Respond to About