Prep: 5 minutes
Bake: 20 minutes
Ingredients (per Portobello mushroom)
- 1 Portobello Mushroom
- 1 Egg, scrambled
- 1 slice hard goats cheese
- Some chopped spring onion
- A few chopped baby tomatoes
- Salt + pepper
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (350 °F)
- Chop the steam of a washed Portobello mushroom off and place it on a pan facing upwards.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, spring onion and goat’s cheese in the mushroom.
- In a separate bowl, scramble an egg and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg in the mushroom; trying to prevent the egg from overflowing.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the egg has hardened.
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes and then serve
Enjoy for a healthy breakfast or mid morning snack at the office. Keep refrigerated if you do not eat directly after preparation.